Friday, February 6, 2009

Michelle Obama will not make the same mistakes Hillary Clinton made



Michelle Obama, throwin' the deuce, with emphasis on the nipple


Michelle will NOT make the same mistakes Hillary made as first lady. For instance, if Barack Hussein Obama cheats on her, she has publicly stated that she will, "castrate that MF'er my damn self!!" I ain't nobody's bitch!!"

And I don't give a damn about that picture in front of the flag, I still am ashamed to be an American! Ain't no amount of damn posturing by some cracker White House aides can change that!" This after some media members asking Mrs. Barack Hussein Obama about her comment made while addressing a group in a Milwaukee audience in February of 2008, during which Michelle Obama said, “For the first time in my adult lifetime I am really proud of my

country."

Democrats across the nation have applauded her decision, and Senator Daschle has decided to show his support by not paying his taxes again next year.

President Hussein Obama responded to his wife's comments: click here

The first lady, when asked about her earlier comments responded, "shut the hell up cracker!"



No comments: