Thursday, December 13, 2007

BASEBALL, BEEN BERRY, BERRY GOOD TO THEM...






Well, I guess we all secretly knew, but its dissapointing still. Many of our heroes were busted today by the Mitchell report. It turns out our superstars were geting juiced as early as a decade ago, and likely before that.



Pettite was a surprise, but Clemens was not. TU has been running out criminals for years.




Hey dude, have you seen my car?


As a baseball fan it is majorly dissapointing to know that some my favorite players are mentioned in that report. Pettite, Miguel Tejada, Gary Sheffield (who has maintained that he did not use steriods) are among around 50 players the report names. As a baseball purist, it bothers me to know that the stars may be stars because of the substances they took.





















Young Barry, undefiled


























I know the arguments, Bonds would still be a homerun hitter, because steriods don't affect hand-eye coordination. I agree with that. Where I have the problem, is that with steriods, a routine warning track fly ball becomes a home run. And in Bonds' case, lots of them.






I hate to say it, but I hope they get punished.







No comments: